Looking to purchase a shark rsr2 does anyone on here have one and what do you think of them? I wear a med joe rocket,junk i know will a shark medium be the same fit or should i get a large? Any feedback on sizing and quality of this would be great.
I have one and love it!!! Measure your head and look at the size chart. :thumbsup:
Shark RSR2 DUHAMEL Matte Black/Orange Helmet
The all new RSR2 from Shark brings together all the latest technology. The Shark RSR2 is certainly one of the Best Helmets on the market today. The shell woven Carbone-fibre/Kevlar construction of the RSR2 is very impressive. Watch the videos we have hosted and check out the picture of the unpainted cutaway shell. Of all the premium helmets in our catalog this is currently the only one offering this style of shell construction and a 3mm thick F1 spec shield with an anti-fog treatment.
* Shell made from Carbone-fibre/Kevlar multidirectional composite fibres.
* Five different sizes of polystyrene absorber.
* Two shell sizes.
* Multi-element internal shock-absorber (6) with differentiated density.
* Airflow directed by integrated ducts.
* F1 type enhanced safety 3 mm visor.
* Dual treated (anti-scratch/anti-fog) "Total Vision" visor.
* "Push One" visor quick release system using 4 anchorage points.
* Very high flow ventilation system with easy opening vent.
* Optimised demisting thanks to "Venturi" side extractors.
* Fully adjustable, removable and washable interior using top-of-the-range fabrics Cool Max® and Sanitized®.
* Ergonomic cheek pads in 3D foam.
* Double-D ring "Racing" chin strap.
* Anti-fog mask and chin cover for visor as standard.
* High-performance anti-fog "Winter" mask as standard.
* Supplied with tear-offs. *Weight : 1290g (± 50g).
* Lightest helmet in its class
* Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and ECE 22-05 standards
* 5 years warranty
* One of the Quietest Premium Helmets we have tested, ear plugs are not really needed in our opinion as compared to other well vented models
I have a Shark RS2 Duhamel in red for my 08 CBR1K. A great helmet. I liked it so much I even picked up their new modular helmet, the Evo, last Monday and put 400 miles in it this weekend on my FJR. Once again, a comfortable and sweet helmet. It even meets ECE specs. All the other modulars I have seen are only DOT.
you won't find a better helmet for the price. Shark also uses deep "channels" in the eps protective liner to create a crumple zone to absorb energy from an impact. and my med. weighs at 3.1 pounds. that's a light ass helmet!