Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sharkskinz race bodywork set off an 08CBR1000RR. Race 1 piece lower, Tank cover, Superbike tail, Race draft shield, Race one piece upper. The bodywork fits well. The tank cover comes with black stomp grip. The superbike tail has an armour bodies custom cut foam pad. The lower has seen the most track time but is in good shape. The rest of the bodywork has only seen two track days. The bike was dropped once in the pits at NYST on the right side as I was trying to get it on the rear stand at the trailer (kickstand had been taken off, my normal helper was in the truck as it was wet and cold). No fractures of the bodywork, all scratches shown in pictures. All of the quarter turn fasteners and extra hardware will be included. $700 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Willing to do a package deal to move the track stuff. The fairings shown above, magical racing figberglass intake tubes, mirror blockoff plates, and bank angle sensor stay. Everything required to take your bike from street to track. I'll do the package for $650 shipped to lower 48 through PayPal F/F or add 4% to pay through conventional.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold the fiberglass intake tubes. Will do the fairings, Mirror plates, and BAS stay for $550 shipped

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mirror plates have sold. Just have the BAS stay and the fairings left. Looking to make some space; will do $450 shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold the bike and the mirror blockoff plates. Now I really don't need these fairings. Make on offer on the fairings and BAS stay.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will sell these for shipping +$50 for my time.

I also have a remote coolant reservoir kit, and some modified wire harnesses. The harnesses include the clutch switch and the headlight/BAS harness. I bought OEM pieces and cut out everything that wasn’t necessary, so there wouldn’t be extra wires I didn’t need on the track but once I converted it back to street I would still have the other, complete wire harness. I don't need these things anymore so I will include them as well. Also have a pre-cut piece of lexan for the tail; allows you to Velcro your bazzaz/PC to it when running the race fairings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts