Registered
580 Posts
:hail::hail::hail:
Good Stuff - U make that look easy
But I'm not trying it, :th_salute:

·
Registered
575 Posts
damn, i feel all good when i ride a sit down for 1/4 mile or so, lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
another one

thanks guys! this is another one from same night, before i pick it up you can see my 08 :thumbsup: i was in the same lane as he was, lotsa fun

·
huh?
2,305 Posts
very very impressive:thumbsup:

just remember....gear saves lives(and skin grafts)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Wow, a wheelie standing up, thats super. Rare also. Even more so with shorts and tenny shoes. Good job! That should be on u tube. Oh wait. Sorry thought it was a different video that was on utube doing a wheelie in shorts, tee shirt and tenny shoes. Good pub for bikes all the way around:thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why did you do it on your buddys bike instead of your 08' ?
at the time i was still in break in miles, and every time i stand up the 08 all the way the resovior (sp?) drains onto the swingarm. he encouraged me to do it on his too :th_SmlyROFL:

·
Gold Member
5,002 Posts
Looks like you've got some skill...but I question the intelligence of fooling around like that on someone else's bike let alone doing it in shorts and a t-shirt in traffic.

Bikes are like toothbrushes for me. I don't loan them to anyone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like you've got some skill...but I question the intelligence of fooling around like that on someone else's bike let alone doing it in shorts and a t-shirt in traffic.

Bikes are like toothbrushes for me. I don't loan them to anyone.
lol thats a good way to put it, i have much confidence in my ability to stop the wheelie at any time in case of panic situation. plus the agreement for me wheelieing your bike is if i fuck it up you keep mine til i fix it, and vice versa. once again he encouraged me to wheelie his bike. and i had no intentions on this being on film, i was just messin around. ive been down and know what its like to sit in a hospital for a month. so i learned to work the brake :shoot::cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts