688 Posts
palomar is bad a$$

i might have to go down there this saturday the 29th

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep, come on down. Palomar is a blast.

If you can make it, the offical SD/SoCal Riders Bike Night is the the 28th at the Doubletree...usually a pretty good turnout. They have a buffet and the food is pretty good. Allot of people come down from LA and OC.

Here's the link to the details (it still says the 7th, but it's the 28th):
http://www.socalriders.com/BikeNight.html

·
Registered
688 Posts
SOCALTIM said:
THREE SIX T ?
So you got it? Right on! Hope the price was right for you.
who got what?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SOCALTIM said:
THREE SIX T ?
So you got it? Right on! Hope the price was right for you.
Yeah Tim, I picked it up today! (See my post in Gen Forums). The deal was good and I was satisfied. I got it down to a pretty good deal after haggling all day, might have been able to do better elsewhere i.e. Orange but decided the drive, etc wasnt worth saving a couple hundred bucks. My dealer missed the mark that Orange gave me by a little, but not much. Overall, I'm happy with the deal. But more than anything, I'm stoked about the bike! :D

So fellas, time for a Socal 1000RR meet. I'm going to start coordinating it, if you guys wanna help out or have inputs/suggestions, let me know.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
VooDoo22 said:
im in san diego too---anyone in the area interested in a bbq\party on a saturday at my place? (got a pool too!!)
I'm in!...PM me for details. There's a big SoCalRiders BBQ that day too, so we could end up doing both. The night before (Friday) everyone is going down to Margarita Rocks in PB. Let me know if wanna meet up or somethin.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.