Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw a commercial on Speed where they are giving away a race replica painted 1000RR. Said to watch 2 wheel Tuesday for the code word and then go to the Speed web site to enter. They had a quick pic of the bike, it looked great.

·
Premium Member
8,382 Posts
Sorry, but I wouldn't watch Greg Snow White's lame ass TV show if they guaranteed me that I would win the bike...

He's about a worthless turd if I have ever seen one & rides slower than my grandma drives (& she's so old she farts dust)

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
lame ass show vs. free cbr 1000 rr

mmmm....... :?

i will have to compromise my standard for this one

damn....i always hoped i was expensive than that :?

·
Mmmmmm, cookies!
61 Posts
Don't be affraid to enter..I NEVER thought I would win last year when I entered, and look what happened. At least you guys can enter this year, I am excluded from the contest since I won last year. Believe me, if you win, you will have a blast. I didn't pay for a single alcoholic beverage ALL weekend. Everyone that I met was willing to buy me beers. Hell even the SPEED Channel guys got me shitfaced. Rueben Xaus bought me a drink.....yes that Rueben Xaus. Oh, and Greg White, that guy is a goof.

D-Dub

·
Registered
231 Posts
The code word for Tuesday's show was "CALI" but you needed to enter it by 11:59 pm Tuesday night to be eligible for that days giveaway. So next Tuesday after they give out the code word log on and enter it then.

:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.