Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after work I decieded to check out the sprocket deal,and a front sprocket off a 600rr works fine. I ordered a 15th. for a 600rr in a 530 version. Oh yea and I slapped on a non-oring chain, now that baby spins. :D
Should help the MPH in the 1/4

·
Registered
202 Posts
RRRIDER said:
Well after work I decieded to check out the sprocket deal,and a front sprocket off a 600rr works fine. I ordered a 15th. for a 600rr in a 530 version. Oh yea and I slapped on a non-oring chain, now that baby spins. :D
Should help the MPH in the 1/4
usually never mess with the front sprocket on my street bikes, but always went up on the rear by one tooth. just looking at the rear sprocket on the 1k, i had a old sprocket for my 954, looks like the bolt pattern will fit, but
not sure about the hub size, looks close though. anyone know if it will fit?, i just got my spools for my bike stand,i'll pull the wheel off and check, too bad the sprocket is a 43tooth :(looks like the gearing is taller for the new power of the new bike :?:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.