Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone post the stock setting a for 2016 CBR 1K?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
If no one posts them I believe they are in the owners manual. If you don't have one use the search tool here or online. Or PM me your email address and I'll send one over to ya.

·
Can't Spell
340 Posts
Stock settings are useless and tuning the compression takes a couple rides at most, tuning the rebound takes a push on the handlebars in the driveway.

Reactions: wildwhiskeywolf

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stock settings are useless and tuning the compression takes a couple rides at most, tuning the rebound takes a push on the handlebars in the driveway.

Ya just want a base

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If no one posts them I believe they are in the owners manual. If you don't have one use the search tool here or online. Or PM me your email address and I'll send one over to ya.

Pmed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
I'm not dead yet.
2,911 Posts
So where did you end up on your settings? I'm trying to dial out the last little bit of chatter I'm feeling after minor bumps. So close to where I want it it's driving me nuts.

·
I'm not dead yet.
2,911 Posts
I started with Dave Moss' recommended settings for a 190lb rider and made some adjustments since I'm closer to 165. Less rear preload, same front preload. Front compression 1/2 turn further out, front rebound 1/2 turn further in. Same on the rear. No more stuttering/chattering after bumps, feels firm but not completely unpleasant for street riding. Looking forward to next trackday with this setup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts