Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i bought the damaged 1000rr 2006 and now i'm fixing it. i have already fixed the broken tank cover, tail and nose fairings and now it is time for paint job. Could you tell me where i can buy stock decals for yellow-blue blade (nose, tank and tail)? i used the search but everything found refered mostly custom decals while i want stock ones. Thanks for your help

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
if you want the stock decals i think you have to get them from a dealer im not sure but theres a guy on here eddie1000rr who makes decals and has done a ton of them for people on here who all love them...the decals from the dealer ive heard get pretty pricey so id hit up eddie first and see what you can do, you will also be able to make your own designs and add a little flavor to your bike

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey Retal,

I just bought a 2 complete sets of stock decals for my '06, one red and one black, for less than $40 from a guy outa Canada. They look fine and the price was really right!

I'll PM you the info when i get home tonight.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Retal,

I just bought a 2 complete sets of stock decals for my '06, one red and one black, for less than $40 from a guy outa Canada. They look fine and the price was really right!

I'll PM you the info when i get home tonight.
that will solve my problem

rocky1, thanks alot for your help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The point is the stock decals are metallic and i cannot find the vinyl tape of that particular color, thats why if i use just yellow vinyl tape the colors will not match each other cause i have both side fairings unbroken.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Your welcome Retal! I'm going to post up some pics of my reworked track bike very soon. It's the same bike in my avatar, but thanks to Brad @ SBS and several other sponsors on this site and members as well, it's been totally redone. Hopefully Pics-of-You will get some good shots next weekend at NESBA's Road Atlanta Track Day, and I can change my [email protected]@!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts