Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CBR1000RR
134 Posts
I did not think it was even possible to put that much weight on a wheel. The weights musta been half way around the wheel. Wtf? They must not have correctly mounted the wheel and the balancer and were too inept to realize what they were doing.
Tell me about it bro. There were three adjacent lines of weights on the rear and two on the front. Even still they went half way around the wheels!

·
Registered
2016 CBR1000RR
67 Posts
Bwhahhaahhahaa…..yeah for realz

Yo Mattx852…I was just flipping thru the service manual looking up some specs and thought you might “like” this (but prolly not lol) I came across the Max balance weight for the front & rear wheels. It’s 2.1 oz. 🤣🤣🤣 that shop should be closed like restaurants when they shut down for being nasty….

I didn’t even know there was a actual max spec for balance

·
Registered
2007 CBR1000RR
134 Posts
I didn’t even know there was a actual max spec for balance
Yeah I can’t say I’ve ever seen more than about 2.5 ounces to get a wheel in balance. That definitely falls under gross negligence. Their lucky I didn’t get crash and get hurt. The kicker is they refused to give me a refund claiming it’s against policy to refund service charges. But they offered me a free service. Lmao. As if I would ever bring my bike there after what they did to my wheels. Unbelievable lol.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts