Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Track/Practice Days

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
At this time it's strictly Mountain and Canyon roads. Only for fun at odd times to avoid traffic. Have done track days in the past, but that gets expensive, especially if it's not close. 45 years ago a bike was my only transportation, so I have been a daily rider as well. I can still hold a pretty good handlebar.... :)

Then.....

Now....

·
Registered
121 Posts
1 for me + occasional parking lot drills to scrub off the chicken strips. Too much emotional attachment to risk my first literbike on the street.

·
Premium Member
2,639 Posts
I used to canyon carve and even commute way back in the day. I would rather burn my bike than be called a fair weather biker. Rain/shine... backpack and pannier... fukc the cagers.

:ROFLMAO: now look at me. Posing and polishing :oops::LOL::unsure:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Pretty much all the options except drag racing in Mexico. I commute with my bike, although mostly fair weather riding. There are a few routes near me I like to ride for the twisties when I want to relax on the weekend, and I'm always looking for more routes. Barber isn't far from me, so I'd like to stop down there for a track day here and there.

If it's raining, cold, or I have to carry more than what can fit in a backpack, I'll drive the S2000. If I've got one of the kids with me, I'll drive the family car yawwwnnnn. Might get some heated gear to add "cold" to my riding weather.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Used to commute with my bike from the day the ice was gone from the roads to the day ice made it dangerous. Little incident few years ago convinced me to never ride in the city again, basically fast back and mountain roads, and (not enough) trackdays only for me. Fortunately, there's some really great riding and three road courses not too far from here.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Very few twisties in South Jersey, and NONE in Southwest Florida, but if I had 'em I'd do 'em. Maybe 2 "track days" a year at NJMP with CSS. Use to commute 180 mi round trip, but that was on my Road King, and now I'm retarded.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts