Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if this is the right spot to post this but anyway... Im looking for a decent camera to mount on my bike and im looking for something with decent quality and a price range of like 200-300. Go pro seems to be a big name and im leaning towards them. Does anyone have any good/bad experience with them. Does anyone have any suggestons for something better. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you already have a mount ready for a camera, it's just a matter of choosing a camera, correct? If that's the case, I would suggest the Olympus Stylus 850 SW. It's by far the best point and shoot I've ever had. It's roughly 200$ depending where you shop. It's shock+water proof, so you can drop it or throw it in the ocean. I've taken it to Cozumel to scuba dive and it handled it with no problems. I'm sure if you're going to use it for touring or whatever, it will handle the elements just as fine.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont have a mount yet thats part of the reason i was looking at the go pro. Because it comes with mounts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the GoPro and like it, but batteries don't last long (30 min for regular Alk or duracell). REALLY like the eveready Lithium, about $10 for 4, but last about 2 hrs. bought some rechargeables (NiMH) and they last about the same as alkalines. battery power was the biggest drawback for me on the trip from TX>Cali>TX.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts