Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny story. I was looking to buy a 2017 SP from a guy in Cali. Bike looked to be in pristine condition. We settled on a price. Unfortunately, negotiations fell through, but in my own discovery I realized the guy selling was some rando that wrecked Max Wrists bike with you guessed it…the same 17’ SP he had for sale.

The bike went from being the cleanest SP I would find to only having “a slight scratch on left fairing” that was replaced/fixed. Next think you know I’m watching videos of the poor bike having slid 30 or so yards from a botched wheelie that ended up in fairing, rear tail, and front end damage to say the least.

I just wanted to warn anyone thinking of buying this bike that the seller is severely misrepresenting the bike. I thought we couldn’t possibly be talking about the same bike so when I sent him the screen shots he ghosted me. All good, just thought I’d save someone the time and hassle in case they came across the same bike thinking they found a deal. I’d hate for someone to drop that kind of cash and later find out they got screwed.

·
Registered
'17 CBR1000RR SP
592 Posts
I've seen these Maxwrist clowns crash several bikes. They make idiotic, dangerous, blind passes and are going to not only kill themselves but, others who happen to be around them.

I would NEVER ride with those a-holes! They are they worst and they give bikers a bad rep.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some sketchy riding for sure. Not going to lie I’ve watched more vids than I care to admit, but decided I’d rather not support that kind of riding. We have enough fallen riders down south it’s an everyday thing here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts