Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
i got both, selling the 1000rr, f*ck a magazine its what i want.

Im sure yamaha is doing nothing as far as promotion dollars for moto jurno guys. I'm pretty sure that Spies Rossi and Lorenzo are handling the sales department.

If you owned all of them you would say the one you liked best, was the best. I had an 08 gsxr too and each one of the three were practically the same. Other than how you sit on it, and where its power was strongest. Telling which one was faster by riding it is impossible.

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
I was more confused at the wet weight, thats the highest figure i have seen in the mags yet. Weighed mine at the strip fully fueled, 437, bone stock with temp tags on a digital scale. I thought they were testing an ABS model at first, plus whats up with the MSRP, did the price hike hit already?

·
THE DOCTOR
1,879 Posts
I was more confused at the wet weight, thats the highest figure i have seen in the mags yet. Weighed mine at the strip fully fueled, 437, bone stock with temp tags on a digital scale. I thought they were testing an ABS model at first, plus whats up with the MSRP, did the price hike hit already?
I noticed that also, i know they are using a 55 tire but it doesnt add that much weight.. werid.

·
~~~~~~~~~~~
4,957 Posts
I was more confused at the wet weight, thats the highest figure i have seen in the mags yet.
The wet weights look heavy also as Fastrob said also. I thought both the Honda and Ducati were lighter than that.
Motorcycle-usa did a piss poor editing job. I found several typos.

·
Registered
764 Posts
They show a 55 but all the 09 Hondas I have seen in dealers have a 50 series, I just went with a 55 and its about 1lb heavier than the 50. Maybe they have some editing issues, every test last yr had the 08 coming in at 437-439 wet. Maybe it's the new rings and clutch!:th_SmlyROFL:

·
UncleSamsMisguidedChild
368 Posts
Damn that Repsol color scheme is hot. I love my RR.

·
~~~~~~~~~~~
4,957 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.