Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes a taller double bubble windscreen and better overall quality between Zero Gravity and Puig?

·
Registered
363 Posts
or you can order the official honda part. its in europe though. i like the screen as it is. looks real aggressive. plus i have a tinted visor and i frequently tuck and see through the windscreen.

·
UncleSamsMisguidedChild
368 Posts
Zero gravity makes a larger touring wind screen for the blade. I prefer ZG over Puig.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Post up some pics after you get one. I would agree that the stock height looks the best, but at 6'3" I go for more protection for the longer days

·
blue power ranger
197 Posts
I run a ZG touring screen on mine..Works great (im 6' 2"). Got it from their outlet store (62.00 shipped).

·
Clark W. Griswald
177 Posts
the puig screen is solid. ive seen so many that are just flimsy

·
08 Aprilia Tuono Owner
550 Posts
Very nice, thanks for the pictures!

How much taller then the stock screen is the Puig, roughly? Do you notice a difference in wind blast?
don't know on either question. I had them install it straight out of the crate. Any DB should help as least some with wind blast. I think my last zero gravity was a tad better because it is a tad taller.

·
Registered
363 Posts
with the stock i get the wind blast at high speeds if i sit upright. i prefer tucking in all the way to avoid the wind....still think the stock keeps it more aggressive looking.

·
Registered
22 Posts
davidsilverspares has them
hate to dig up something a couple months old. but that puig is starting to look dam good. just received a quote from "silverspares" for the tall honda windsreen. $200 plus us dollars to get it here. i found this thread useful, hopefully somebody else will to.
cheers

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
hate to dig up something a couple months old. but that puig is starting to look dam good. just received a quote from "silverspares" for the tall honda windsreen. $200 plus us dollars to get it here. i found this thread useful, hopefully somebody else will to.
cheers
You should try checking with some of our vendors on this forum. They can usually get a lot better prices than most other websites. A couple to try for Honda parts would be Superbike Supply and Honda Powersports Parts.

Also, if you want a really tall windscreen, check out my Skidmarx McGuinness replica windscreen.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You should try checking with some of our vendors on this forum. They can usually get a lot better prices than most other websites. A couple to try for Honda parts would be Superbike Supply and Honda Powersports Parts.

Also, if you want a really tall windscreen, check out my Skidmarx McGuinness replica windscreen.
Ugly as Fuck

1 - 20 of 31 Posts