Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
I’m not familiar with which years TM fits or doesn’t. You’re saying it fits up to the 2016 model?
It’s on a 2016 now so from 08-16 that I know of the shield works for the 08-16. They haven’t been made for years it’s o golf company That made a good looking set up. Not the best but the best looking.

I was told the exhaust is the same till 19? Definitely not sure I know there’s something with a straight down tube on the header with the HRC but the slipon is the same all years. Again i am not sure so don’t take my word I am sure there are people that know everything on here.

·
Super-Moderator
537 Posts
It’s on a 2016 now so from 08-16 that I know of the shield works for the 08-16. They haven’t been made for years it’s o golf company That made a good looking set up. Not the best but the best looking.

I was told the exhaust is the same till 19? Definitely not sure I know there’s something with a straight down tube on the header with the HRC but the slipon is the same all years. Again i am not sure so don’t take my word I am sure there are people that know everything on here.
Fairly certain it's not related to the golf company. :giggle:

I remember when they came out when I bought my former '08 CBR 1K new. I'm sure they've improved them since then.

I'm not at all certain it fits the SC77 ('17-'19), as so much seems different.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fairly certain it's not related to the golf company. :giggle:

I remember when they came out when I bought my former '08 CBR 1K new. I'm sure they've improved them since then.

I'm not at all certain it fits the SC77 ('17-'19), as so much seems different.

Ya I have no idea. I thought they stopped making them 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey sorry if you keep getting notifications every time I edit this. I have done way too much research.

FYI a majority of manufacturers, including this one, have different models for 14-16 bikes. Still have not figured out why, but over it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey sorry if you keep getting notifications every time I edit this. I have done way too much research.

FYI a majority of manufacturers, including this one, have different models for 14-16 bikes. Still have not figured out why, but over it.
No problem messaged you back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts