Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We did a run of tee shirts over at 600 and alot of people really liked wearing the pride - I can put together a batch for us if there's enough interest. Take a look at the online store http://www.600rr.net/rr_shop.htm under tee shirts and see if you like the design. We can do something different but it has to appeal to enough people. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Not crazy about the "Got Speed?" on the front of the shirt, but I would definitely wear a 1000RR.net shirt of some sort. 3 alternate logo ideas for the front (And/or back if everyone wanted it) off the top of my head:

1. A smaller 1000RR.net logo

2. A picture of the bike

3. Our username - I think this is a cool idea, we did this with my bike clubs t-shirt's, but it would probably cost a little bit more due to everyone's being different.

Everyone feel free to let me/us know what you think.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Think I'm with Ironnutz about the 'Got Speed' line. Definitely in on the 1000RR.net shirt, though. In addition to Ironnutz' suggestions, maybe a small '1000RR.net' print on the left sleeve? Or maybe even an outline of the RR's headlights above the 1000RR.net logo(kinda like the No Fear(?) eyes...?
Just an idea. Keep us posted on what the decision is and let us know how we can get our hands on some ASAP! :D

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
JetBlast10 said:
We're going to play with the idea of the headlights looking at you like suggested. It'll take us a little while to get it all together so we're on it.
Hows the T-shirt design coming along, JetBlast10? Looking forward to what you guys will come up with. Are you gonna be running stickers for the new design, too? My bikes tail end is looking a little bare... :wink:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.