PUIG Carbon Windscreen
Galfer Platinum Colored braided lines
CRG Shorties
Dynojet PCV
BMC Race Filter

Galfer Wave Rotors Front/rear
Race Rail Sliderz
Exhaust... TBD

Good looking out on the custom HRC stickers Eddie! My wife was clowning me with red white and blue ones on a silver bike. She is so disrespectful...LMAO

Attachments

·
Pro Member
1,512 Posts
Very nice bike man. I love the paint scheme. I would have to agree with the wife though, the custom HRC stickers look great. :thumbsup:

·
~~~~~~~~~~~
4,957 Posts
That black upper cowl (and the rest of the bike for that matter) looks great ... the wheel tape could use some work, though. :th_salute:

·
Licensed Street Pilot
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You wasn't suppose to see that lol

·
Registered
764 Posts
is that the E cushion seat? How do you like it and the half/half wheel tape is growing on me, nice bike.

·
UncleSamsMisguidedChild
368 Posts
Not too shabby. That E-cushion helps dont it? I love mine.

·
Licensed Street Pilot
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fellas... Gotta get the mesh put on with a heat gun over the headlights. Yeah the E cushion is much better than the lunch tray. Tried something new with the Wheel tape lol. I got another roll coming

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looking good! I'm going the other direction with my silver/black, I'm getting the tank cover painted to match the fairings.

Sorry if i missed it but where'd you score the hugger?

·
Licensed Street Pilot
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey man, we going riding when i get back or what?
No prob I'm with it! Its the Hotbodies hugger! Its nice. Just found out the Race Railz will be made for the 08-09 by April 15th. Last thing I'm adding. Gettin the headlight covers done tonight

·
Licensed Street Pilot
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And walla the Akra...and the tank stripes. These stickers are THE hardest shyt I have ever added to a bike. The 520 conversion was easier

Attachments

·
Licensed Street Pilot
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks bruh!

·
Banned
50,059 Posts
I'd drop the rim stripes. Maybe just a small HRC sticker to go on the rim where the stripe is?

Other than that it looks nice.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts