Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

121 - 140 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #121 (Edited)
starting to come together again, have some time being devoted to it ..

HRC oil catch can

better view with steering damper mount --had a hard time finding something that would work

better pic of Ohlins damper on steering damper mount

secondary HRC oil catch can ( right side as seen from the frame )

secondary HRC oil catch can (left side as seen from the top down)

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
I think your caps lock is stuck :) And not to hijack Deaths thread, but here is some insight to the HRC PAIR/EVAP plumbing.

The top hose runs to the airbox, the left to side hoses will either loop around to the HRC EVAP can in Deaths setup or as in my case the left side one is what my HRC generator cover vents to and the right one is capped off.

As to the radiator hoses, they will either come with a big bore radiator kit or you can get them off SAMCO or some other specialty house, many of which list on eBay.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
yes caps lock was on,
i can see it in the photo thanks for posting
Honda did a good job hiding it i mean i had almost everything off to remove the block off plates and couldnt find it

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
yes caps lock was on,
i can see it in the photo thanks for posting
Honda did a good job hiding it i mean i had almost everything off to remove the block off plates and couldnt find it
Do you have a service manual for the stock bike?

I would not dare dream of tackling any of these tasks without the stock service manual and an HRC kit manual on hand.

With these references on hand there is no guess work involved.

Guess work and 200mph cruise missiles really don't mix.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
i just received the helm manual a couple of days ago your right
about that,
i cant believe the work and development you guys are doing man,
i did just the basic stuff and it was a lot of wrk, watchin out every second not to scratch anything
no room anywhere on the bike, its tough
your out of my league

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #133 (Edited)
and progress continues

Takai high performance racing coil sticks fit right in w/ HRC catch can

airbox + carbon fiber velocity stacks from superbike unlimited and MWR SBK Race air filter

getting ready for titanium gas tank

Ohlins damper with tank mount, Brembo RCS19 MC, Domino hand grips

love the UK case cover look with special Arrow Exhaust and 39N racing case cover and attack racing rear sets

H20 Performance radiator, pro bolt titanium caliper bolts, Galfer stainless steal lines

Superbike Unlimited front brake lever

·
Registered
285 Posts
Wow... one of the first things I did when I got my 08 was powder coat the "gold" engine cases to black. I know a lot of guys here in Portugal did the same! It appears you guys over "there" prefer the gold cases, and you get them black.
Honda is delivering the wrong colors to wrong parts of the world!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Wow... one of the first things I did when I got my 08 was powder coat the "gold" engine cases to black. I know a lot of guys here in Portugal did the same! It appears you guys over "there" prefer the gold cases, and you get them black.
Honda is delivering the wrong colors to wrong parts of the world!
yep !!

121 - 140 of 183 Posts