Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my ride through New Mexico this weekend I encountered snow. Had to wait till the roads cleared before I could continue. Well I certainly couldn't let my baby sit outside & freeze, so I brought her in to enjoy the comforts of this $30 hotel room.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
That is awesome!! I would have done the same thing! :thumbsup:

·
Pro Member
1,512 Posts
I would've done the same thing but make sure you wash her really good the next chance you get, there's no telling what she could've picked up from a $30 hotel room.

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Hell ya!! I did the same thing when I went for a trip to Lake George NY. It wasn't snowing but I just didn't have the heart to leave my CBR outside.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would've done the same thing but make sure you wash her really good the next chance you get, there's no telling what she could've picked up from a $30 hotel room.
Ya we just slept on top of the sheets. Took a good bath together when we got home too!

·
'08 1000RR Black & Yellow
533 Posts
LOL - Thats Awesome

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL! Nice. I didn't want to die due to gas fumes in my bed otherwise we would have cuddled too! haha. :th_SmlyROFL:

·
Majnieto
344 Posts
This is the best I could do.

@ Work...Wait!... Is this the Motorcycle indoors thread or Motorcycle in a living space thread?

Attachments

·
Majnieto
344 Posts
You Win! How did you stop the fluid from leaking out.......of the BIKE............ How did you stop the fluid from leakin out of the bike??? :th_SmlyROFL::thefinger:

·
Registered
674 Posts
i will not stay at a hotel motel unless it's able to be walked indoors......get your money's worth hell yeah

·
Super-Double Wammy-Badass
1,044 Posts
i will not stay at a hotel motel unless it's able to be walked indoors......get your money's worth hell yeah
Same here. Any time we go on a ride that we will be staying away from home and the garage we book a hotel and will only stay on the first floor with outside entrance. Period. My baby has NEVER spent the night outdoors.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts