1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Licensed Street Pilot
1,460 Posts
36/42 does it for me

·
blue power ranger
197 Posts
32f/34r on bt-002's. average 5k miles on the rear and 9k on the front.

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
my bike has stock bs bt-015 on it(which i dont like) and i weigh about 175 if that makes any difference.
makes all the difference in the world

·
blue power ranger
197 Posts
my bike has stock bs bt-015 on it(which i dont like) and i weigh about 175 if that makes any difference.
start with 34/34 and see how she does.. Tire pressure like suspension makes a bike do weird things..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What kind of riding? Where you located?

lots of variables, too.
well... very spirited street riding, no stunting. i ride pretty hard on the nice days, and im located near philadelphia we see up to 90+ degree days but usually around 80.

·
08 Aprilia Tuono Owner
550 Posts
running the same stock tires but I weight a bit more than you. I started at 34f 32 r and I am now up to 36 front and rear. Aggressive mountain riding and 36 is working pretty well for me. I'm in the south too so our temps are def higher then yours

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So what would i do if i want quicker turn in but im more concerned with bettter grip right now. Will lowering my pressures make intial turn in harder?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.