Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with these. Install, sound anything. It comes with removable baffles. Removing them does that change your performance.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How is the sound? I've been thinking about the same exhaust but can't seem to find anyone with real world experience with it.
It's louder than any other exhaust I've ever heard on a sport bike. I've gotten use 2 it now. I'll upload more photos if you would like

·
Registered
35 Posts
We installed one on a friend's R1. I didn't care for it when I saw pictures at first, but once installed, I was pleasantly surprised by looks and sound.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been thinking about this exhaust for a while as well. Love the look/sound but have never seen one on a Blade in person. Any opinions after having it would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Glad you made this thread! I was very interested with this exhaust after initially seeing it. The problem was that I can't really find any 1krr riders with them. There are 3 videos on YouTube total so that didn't help. Saw on the UK forums that the members were ripping this pipe to shreds saying "it's not a harley it's a sport bike". It also seems like you're not getting a lot of product for the $.

Still deciding between this pipe, the yosh or the Leo Gp Pro.

Can you please upload a quality video of the sound preferably outside somewhere?

Thanks m8!

EDIT: I just saw the price now..... $582?!?! I'm almost positive that the exhaust for the 08-12 bike was $450 only 5 months ago...... Da fuq is dis?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Glad you made this thread! I was very interested with this exhaust after initially seeing it. The problem was that I can't really find any 1krr riders with them. There are 3 videos on YouTube total so that didn't help. Saw on the UK forums that the members were ripping this pipe to shreds saying "it's not a harley it's a sport bike". It also seems like you're not getting a lot of product for the $.

Can you please upload a quality video of the sound preferably outside somewhere?

Thanks m8!

EDIT: I just saw the price now..... $582?!?! I'm almost positive that the exhaust for the 08-12 bike was $450 only 5 months ago...... Da fuq is dis?
This weekend I'm trying 2 get some good video

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Went for it, such a good exhaust the quality is better than the 4-5 other 2 brothers I've had on my past 4 bikes
Well yeah, just about anything else is better than Two Brothers... :th_SmlyROFL:

·
Registered
950 Posts

Thanks m8!

You'd be happy with the yoshi. Better quality performance and sound for the money

1 - 20 of 44 Posts