Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally, when I buy something from someone, I leave a certain amount of room for embelishment or even falsehood in descriptons or pricing. That way, when the product comes and it's not ideally what I envisioned, I'm not too upset. I love to believe I'm the only one who puts his reputation into every description, part and transaction. And that bike enthusiasts like us will remember me ABOVE ALL sellers. Tony blew me out of the water today. Custom Ohlins rod-type mount, 50 bucks (believe it), packed like Valentines chocolates, and got to me WHEN HE SAID IT WOULD. I'm pissed now.....because it's been validated I didn't just get lucky the first few times, that I'm not the only non-Brad person who gives a shit.
Thanks Tony. I really appreaciate it.

·
Premium Noob
1,414 Posts
Tony rocks...:thumbsup:

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
awesome. Post pics of your bike man!
Why? Bristol just did a write-up... he'd feel/look foorish :th_SmlyROFL: :th_SmlyROFL:

Luv ya Kev :cool:

·
08 Winning Red
1,093 Posts
Normally, when I buy something from someone, I leave a certain amount of room for embelishment or even falsehood in descriptons or pricing. That way, when the product comes and it's not ideally what I envisioned, I'm not too upset. I love to believe I'm the only one who puts his reputation into every description, part and transaction. And that bike enthusiasts like us will remember me ABOVE ALL sellers. Tony blew me out of the water today. Custom Ohlins rod-type mount, 50 bucks (believe it), packed like Valentines chocolates, and got to me WHEN HE SAID IT WOULD. I'm pissed now.....because it's been validated I didn't just get lucky the first few times, that I'm not the only non-Brad person who gives a shit.
noted.

...now get a room

:thefinger:

Attachments

·
"Special ladies are hot"
8,066 Posts
Tony don't fuck around when it comes to selling shit. I've bought things from him twice now and it's better than buying retail. Shits packed better and shipping is quick as hell, even from Hawaii.

·
1 Posts
He's a Marine.

You should expect nothing less.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.