Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All parts from an 08CBR1000RR

Magical racing fiberglass air intake tubes. Have worked great, no damage. Only markings are an “L” and “R.” $120 shipped.

Bank angle stay from superbikesupply. Has a piece of aluminum riveted to it where I mounted the remote coolant reservoir. Can be removed before shipping if desired. Let me know if you want the mounting hardware. $25 shipped.

Lightech mirror block off plates with hardware. A few minor marks on them. Includes hardware if you like. $20 shipped.

Woodcraft ignition delete. Only used for two track days, if that. Works great, no cutting, plug and play. $25 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had this up on eBay, sold about 30 minutes ago. Would have preferred to move it through here. Will update listing.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sent you a message about the bank angle sensor bracket a week or so ago. If you still have it I'll take it.
Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mirror plates have sold. Just have the BAS stay and the fairings left. Looking to make some space; will do $450 shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all👋 I’m interested in the air tubes. Is there a big difference in the performance of the fiberglass instead of the oem plastic tubes?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts