Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

61 - 80 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
How is the video biased? Did you even watch it? Tell me how it’s biased because now you’re lashing out at 650ib.
I don't know if you intentionally obscure the comments you quote or if you simply don't comprehend them. You claimed that you were unbiased and have nothing to do with BrenTuning, yet you clearly do. I haven't said a word about 650ib. Stay focused.

·
Registered
133 Posts
because now you’re lashing out at 650ib.
I'm not a huge fan of the big man either, with a big push for certain suppliers and clear vested interests to promote the 650ib brand (a bit like yourself :).
But others enjoy that stuff, me not so much.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I don't know if you intentionally obscure the comments you quote or if you simply don't comprehend them. You claimed that you were unbiased and have nothing to do with BrenTuning, yet you clearly do. I haven't said a word about 650ib. Stay focused.
I am focused. Look at OP and tell me who’s off topic here.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I'm not a huge fan of the big man either, with a big push for certain suppliers and clear vested interests to promote the 650ib brand (a bit like yourself :).
But others enjoy that stuff, me not so much.
He pushes Motomillion but they supply a bunch of stuff. Motomillion is just a distributor.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I’m glad you see there nothing biased about what I posted.
Evidence of you being Troy has been produced. Evidence of me being Ryan has not. You deny being Troy in every community thread that you're found on, and you accuse people of being other people in every community thread you're found on.

A mod is welcome to verify my IP address. I'm in Kuwait and have only accessed this site from Jordan, maybe Iraq, and definitely Kuwait.. As far as I'm aware, Ryan has not logged in from any of these places.

Get back to shillin', Mr. Gleason.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Because we share “retired” but teh1337ftw is all Troy goes by on forums? 🤔

I know it’s hard but you might want to use your brain here. Also, what does that picture have to do with anything? I don’t see retired anywhere on it?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Because we share “retired” but teh1337ftw is all Troy goes by on forums? 🤔

I know it’s hard but you might want to use your brain here. Also, what does that picture have to do with anything? I don’t see retired anywhere on it?
Deflecting again. Nobody said "teh1337ftw is all Troy goes by on forums," and I notice you keep saying "retired" as if you don't realize "retired_tk" is a bit more specific. Durrrr what a coincidence Troy Gleason's custom Youtube URL matches the username of an account that's saying Troy Gleason type things, just like teh1337ftw happens to match the custom DeviantArt URL for Troy Gleason's account!! Are you going to start with the illuminati comments like you usually do?

Nobody here is as dumb as you think they are. You can give up the act.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Deflecting again. I notice you keep saying "retired" as if you don't realize "retired_tk" is a bit more specific. Durrrr what a coincidence Troy Gleason's custom Youtube URL matches the username of an account that's saying Troy Gleason type things!!

Nobody here is as dumb as you think they are. You can give up the act.
How about you talk about the topic at hand because all you’re doing here is making yourself look like one of those tin foil hat conspiracy people.

If you want to start another thread dedicated to “exposing” me, go for it. This thread is about tuning for the CBR. You can either talk about that or leave. Either way you’re making this video and thread more and more popular. Up to you.

·
Registered
426 Posts
How about you talk about the topic at hand because all you’re doing here is making yourself look like one of those tin foil hat conspiracy people.

If you want to start another thread dedicated to “exposing” me, go for it. This thread is about tuning for the CBR. You can either talk about that or leave. Either way you’re making this video and thread more and more popular. Up to you.
Hahaha, quite predictable! "Conspiracies" just like you mentioned in the past when you were called out.

Why can't you just admit who you are? I'm just enjoying hearing you deny what's obvious to everyone else. I read one of the threads in the Ducati forums that links to other threads, and found Troy Gleason's Youtube on the first page of results by searching your username (that's definitely just coincidence!).

Brentuning Handheld for RSV4 and Tuono (apriliaforum.com)
That other time you were just an "unbiased member" posting information about BrenTuning.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
So you’re basing your entire identity argument... on “coincidence”. Sigh. Anyway, like I said, it seems like you have it out for me or just save face for Ryan but neither is working. The thread is still about tuning and OP is completely unbiased. You admitted it yourself. Swing and miss.

Like I said, enjoy bumping the thread to the top of the page and making the video more visible though. Quite a good marketing strategy lol.

·
BOTM Moderator
477 Posts
@J D, who's the moderator for this section?

Could someone create a poll for this thread?

Do you think Retired_TK is Troy Gleason
O Yes
O No

I think we will be the very first Forum (Aprilia, S1000, Honda, Faceboo, etc.) to listen to argument of plaintiff and defendant and create a jury to weigh the evidence provide by both sides and decide what's true.
We Honda people are so civil.

·
Registered
426 Posts
So you’re basing your entire identity argument... on “coincidence”. Sigh. Anyway, like I said, it seems like you have it out for me or just save face for Ryan but neither is working. The thread is still about tuning and OP is completely unbiased. You admitted it yourself. Swing and miss.

Like I said, enjoy bumping the thread to the top of the page and making the video more visible though. Quite a good marketing strategy lol.
Sure, I don't mind helping your buddy out.

More good stuff:

Interesting thing about #170 is that it's the same bike getting tuned in this 650ib video that you're supposedly "waiting on the remote option" for.

Interesting. Care to explain?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Where's the eating popcorn emoji when you need it 😆

·
Registered
426 Posts
And we keep bumpin
We sure do. Have to say I'm pretty disappointed you didn't have some elaborate explanation as to why you posted a detailed photo of the same bike in the video weeks before it was uploaded, yet have no ties to BrenTuning and definitely aren't Troy...

Honda probably just printed duplicate VINs, eh?

·
a d m i n
151,008 Posts
Thanks. I was waiting for your response.

And no, I'm not Ryan. Would be weird to join over a year ago right after putting down the deposit on my RR-R just to later promote some software.

I work in the middle east. Haven't even been in the US in 4+ years.
I know for a fact, you’re not Ryan, and for sure, you’re stationed in the Middle East. I’ve seen your IP’s, Jordan & Kuwait are your only logins Since you joined back when..

Where does Troy Gleason say he’s from? :D

SoCal, ok.

Now, where does Retired-TK login from?

Well, lessee, he has 8 different login IP’s, all from, SoCal...

61 - 80 of 128 Posts