Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
yeah that blown up image of the vin. cracked me up.
Was looking through his posts to see if they were all shilling and saw where he posted that VIN. Remembered it was the same one from 650ib's and had a good laugh myself. Worse is he also claimed in an earlier comment he registered his VIN -- #170. So #170 is his, and he's all the way on the west coast, but it was tuned on the east coast and 650ib also claims it's his? Something doesn't add up...

Fun times.

·
BOTM Moderator
477 Posts
😅It's getting harder to do undercover marketing nowadays!
Honestly, he was doing well until he started poking at PufTheMagic and others. Up to that point, he had me that Brentuning got 200HP out of 650ib's SC82.

Interestingly, I wasted a few hours reading the links that @able duc posted, ducait, facebook screenshots, and this thread over. The overall trend of discussion and arguments are very similar.

·
Senior ME corespondent
847 Posts
I know for a fact, you’re not Ryan, and for sure, you’re stationed in the Middle East. I’ve seen your IP’s, Jordan & Kuwait are your only logins Since you joined back when..
He's probably using VPN...

Hey, J D... You called and I came...

Interesting thread. Less about tuning, performance, technology, etc. Much more about envy, bitterness and additional human baggage.

·
Senior ME corespondent
847 Posts
I was JK... LOL...

Just remember that I was using a similar zipcode for many years. See my title.

·
Registered
133 Posts
So Bren and 650ib a bit out of favour now? and the retired chap gone?

We can now resume normal transmissions the aliens are gone :)

·
Moderator RR-R
72 Posts
I left the West Coast yesterday morning and missed all this until today on the East Coast. Quite entertaining.

San

·
Registered
133 Posts
It's been great that the mods and admin of the site care about the health of it and actively participate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Someone on the Duc forums text me about a Troy Gleason Brendan Griffin aka Brentuning thread in the works.

Sorry its my first post of course, I feel there is some info you guys might have missed over the last few months in your searches on google.

Troy Gleason works at Brentuning Moto remote in Temecula California.

There is a long history of Brendan becoming 'friends' with someone to gain the knowledge and respect from them. Then turn around and use that information as his own development and knowledge. Recently it was disclosed that Brendan Griffin hired Troy Gleason to troll and defame a long standing BMW S1000RR forum member BMW_388

You are all correct in that Troy Gleason is teh1337 and teh1337ftw . He was banned on the BMW S1000RR forums as BMWHP4Motorrad teh1337 teh1337ftw . He now logs in to that forum on his boss account BRENTUNING

Here Troy was logging in on one account and answering himself on another account

Dont miss the best picture of Troy on the Deviant Art page. Troy on a bicycle. That's about all the speed he can handle in a straight line.

If you use the images link on Google you will see the Duc forums pics Troy associates with teh1337ftw

Then if you Google Brentuning Sucks you get

Leading to a page fully showing that Brendan Griffin befriended BMW_388 AKA Floyd Rasc

This reddit post never got any traction on viral status

81 - 100 of 128 Posts