Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called about there pipe and why they are only doing a slip on for the RR. I was told that you really can't improve on the factory's work is what I was told. :roll: But they have the dyno chart up and all it seems to do well with the stock inj. gained 4hp up top nice gains in the mid range too. Still not sold on any exhaust yet.

http://www.twobros.com/Exhaust/Honda/CBR1000RR.shtm

·
Registered
57 Posts
So far i think i like the micron exhaust the best as far as looks go.it looks like the stock pipe but in stainless.and the serpent headers are really trick!
Hope the dyno curve for the 100RR will be good too for the micron

·
crotch rocket
589 Posts
The new tip on the Two Bros isn't doing anything for me, either.

The Arata is all Ti, so a little lighter than the Micron pipe, but appears to have gone up to be several hundred dollars more than the Micron (Dan Kyle website still shows $1199, but most other sites show them having gone up to $1499; whereas HardRacing.com shows Micron exhausts, even for some of the 2004 bikes, for $960 to $1120). HardRacing has five 1000RR's that they'll be trying stuff on, so I'll probably wait & see what they're results & opinions are.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I agree - from everything I've seen, the Micron looks the best. It's all stainless though, so it's going to be heavier than the Ti competition.

On one hand, I want a really good looking system, but on the other hand - if I'm spending over $1k on this, it better be Ti and save me around 15 pounds.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Interesting tip on the end of that 2 Bros.

Joeroke,
Jardine is looking good.

·
Registered
538 Posts
TLS-RR said:
I called about there pipe and why they are only doing a slip on for the RR. I was told that you really can't improve on the factory's work is what I was told. :roll: But they have the dyno chart up and all it seems to do well with the stock inj. gained 4hp up top nice gains in the mid range too. Still not sold on any exhaust yet.

http://www.twobros.com/Exhaust/Honda/CBR1000RR.shtm
I just emailed 2 bros. They said the pipe for the 1000RR is on backorder. Pipe would ship within 2-3 weeks. Just an FYI.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.