Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone send me some pics of an undertail bracket mounted with some short stalks on it, not sure which one i want yet, I can't seem to find anyone who distributes the jardine bracket here in Canada

·
Serial Killer
2,058 Posts
as a side note to my post above, I'm torn between spending the money for this bracket, or just getting some parts from the Home Depot and fabricating my own mount. I really do like the integrated turn signal kit that was posted in another thread. I'd be spending about the same amount of money, whichever one I decided to go with

·
Registered
738 Posts
Chck out Larry's kit on my bike under....more pics from Thorn...I think ...lol. There on here a couple different times. I love the kit....so simple, yet the best looking, most practical out there. Thanks Larry!!!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
On Larry's Kit:

The bolts holding the License Plate are Light-up bolts. You can't see in the pic, so I'll have to take some at night for him. Like these:

You don't have to keep the bungee hooks / reflector mounts, but there really isn't a better way to mount rear blinkers unless you go with an integrator taillight.

·
Registered
158 Posts
LtcOliverNorth said:
On Larry's Kit:

The bolts holding the License Plate are Light-up bolts. You can't see in the pic, so I'll have to take some at night for him. Like these:

You don't have to keep the bungee hooks / reflector mounts, but there really isn't a better way to mount rear blinkers unless you go with an integrator taillight.
Ltc, can you tell me where I can get those "Light-up bolts" and preferaby somewhere where they will ship them to Europe, cause,.. they ROCK!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.