Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Chief Chocolate Officer
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a friend's shop yesterday and he was working on this little beauty...needed my bike to track the kickstand and clutch switch wiring...

Do you think this will climb on the ceiling? It sounded wicked!!!!

Attachments

·
excessiveadrenaline.com
233 Posts
all I can say is wow that is one hill climbing machine... pin it to win it lol

·
"Special ladies are hot"
8,077 Posts
fucking sick. no balls no glory.

·
wants to go fast
174 Posts
now forgive my newbness here, but how did he overcome the dismissal of the top fuel rail? it looks as tho the airbox isnt on there, so then the secondary fuel rail must of been scrapped? could someone shed some light on this for me?

·
Chief Chocolate Officer
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now forgive my newbness here, but how did he overcome the dismissal of the top fuel rail? it looks as tho the airbox isnt on there, so then the secondary fuel rail must of been scrapped? could someone shed some light on this for me?
Drop an e-mail to K.C. at BRG Racing ( [email protected] )...I'm sure he can clue you in...I didn't see anything covering the velocity stacks...no screens...but I think it's a work still in progress...

He's got a nice shop with an enclosed dyno...tuned my 1000RR...

RR

·
wants to go fast
174 Posts
thanks for the direction. i really appreciate it.

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
thats sick - its like a tease tho cuz it leaves us all wanting more haha. your def gonna have to keep us posted on that thing and get some pics at least of it when its done

·
Registered
575 Posts
that is the badest hill climber ive seen. +1 on the vid of it in action!!

·
smokin a Jeffery
4,969 Posts
that is the badest hill climber ive seen. +1 on the vid of it in action!!
x10!!!!

that wold be a little intimidating to ride, especially up a friggin hill. but id still rock it.

·
the REBIRTH
1,942 Posts
Dudes a mad man!!

But shit Illl take it for a spin....

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Cool. I was watching some of the hill climb competitions on speed the other week, but I didn't realize they put literbike engines into them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts