Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to add a cruiser this summer or fall and am digging the Yamaha line. The 1300 and Roadliner (1900) have gotten excellent reviews but the Road Star (1700) and Warrior are in the mix as well.

Pricing is all over the board with some leftovers being 3-5,000 less. For example a new 07 Roadliner being priced around a new 09 1300.

The main consideration is cruising comfort with/for a passenger. Any opinions or experience with the FI V-Stars is appreciated.

·
Registered
309 Posts
My father has an 07 roadstar (1700) and loves it. I don't have a lot of experience on cruisers but I've ridden his about 3 times and I could really get use to how comfortable and smooth it rides. It's not FI so I can't comment on that aspect but a great bike. I recommend them:thumbsup:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:th_salute: Thanks, smooth seems to be their MO. I'm leaning towards the Stratoliner S, leftover 07-08s are going (relatively) cheap. Kind of hard getting my mind around half the tech, twice the weight of the RR for more $, lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.