·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
1000RR White Repsol
99 Posts
Very nice.

I would paint the adjusters for the passengersteps in black (non gloss), it 'll stand less obvious i believe.

Sick bike btw.

·
Registered
385 Posts
How is the quaility and fit?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bike looks killer

now go get rid of those chicken strips
i haven't gone to the canyons yet.....i'm a little hesitant. i ride it hard and love my wheelies but i just don't want to risk dropping it. eventually i'll go to the canyons and get rid of them....but i'm not going to risk laying her down. they say you only know how far down it can lean until u hit the ground.....i'm not risking that.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Bike looks really good, the TM exhaust really complements it well.........

i haven't gone to the canyons yet.....i'm a little hesitant. i ride it hard and love my wheelies but i just don't want to risk dropping it. eventually i'll go to the canyons and get rid of them....but i'm not going to risk laying her down. they say you only know how far down it can lean until u hit the ground.....i'm not risking that.
.......too bad it will be spending more time in front of coffee shops than in the twisties

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bike looks really good, the TM exhaust really complements it well.........

.......too bad it will be spending more time in front of coffee shops than in the twisties

i mean....i ride it everywhere. its good for play. lol. take it to the beach...take a girl for a ride now and then.

·
Registered
274 Posts
So why mod it with the latest and greatest? Chicks aren't going to notice your rearsets, lol. I'd trade it for a Harley for the beach.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So why mod it with the latest and greatest? Chicks aren't going to notice your rearsets, lol. I'd trade it for a Harley for the beach.
not really a fan of slowmobiles. i like flying around on the freeways and back roads. and are you some expert on girls? lol. i'll get'm with or without the bike. lol harleys are ugly.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
since when did street bikes have to be taken to the track and canyons all the time? call me crazy but i had the idea that street bikes can be used on.........streets! lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bro, I got my chicken strips smaller than that on the ride home from the dealership. Trust me, you have a long way to lean before you have to worry about hitting the ground. Regardless, it's probably more likely than you will wreck the bike doing wheelies than dragging some knee in the twisties.

Your bike looks sick, not a fan of the long hugger though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts