Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STOLEN!

Unfvckingbelievable.

I open my back garage door yesterday morning, and what do I see in the corner where my bike usually sits??

Nothing but some broken metal and plastic on the floor from the scumbags destroying my lock mechanism to unlock the steering stem.

Those sumbitches picked up my bike, brought it out my back door, and wheeled it down my backyard and out into the driveway, never to be seen again.

I am fvcking depressed. The were smart enough to avoid opening the automatic door, ‘cause that would have woken the dog. But since the garage is detached, they were nice and quiet and she never heard ‘em.

I live in a very good neighborhood, and have never had a problem in over five years. Hell, I’ve left my garage door open a few times at night...

The worst thing??? I fvcking know who did it!!! Well, I don’t know which one did it, but I do have a clue.

I had a full crew of sketchy dudes replacing all the roofs on my house last week. They all saw the bike numerous times. One of those bastards told someone else, etc, and those fvckers came and took my baby.

I spoke to the owner of the company and got all the names/addresses of the dudes, but I doubt anything will come of it, 'cause I'm liable to kill someone if I find out who did it.

I’ve never had anything stolen from me before, I feel goddamn violated. My wife cried all day long ‘cause she feels bad for me, and she doesn’t even like motorcycles!

Well...so long Double R, I hardly knew ye. Now comes the 30-day waiting period before Progressive will pay me for the bike.

Do I want another thief magnet like the RR???

Overall, I'm taking it better than I thought I would...

Tri-State Peeps - keep an eye out for a black & silver '08 with a smoke Puig 'screen, Targa F/E and a Honda e-cushion...if you see a sketchy dude on one, just run up and punch him in the face for me!

:sad010: :thefinger:

·
Registered
973 Posts
fvcking thieves!!! :shoot::violent1::angry::violent5::wtf::cussing:

Sorry to hear your loss....I hope Karma beotch slaps the a-holes that did this......hope they catch em.....

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
thieves are among some of the lowest scum on the earth.......hope who ever did it gets caught.....gl man

·
Registered
580 Posts
Thats F'd up. I don't kno about you but Id do a ride by each address that was listed just to see if their anything suspecious. Also check your local Craigslist to see if their dumb enough to try and sell it. Good Luck, man Im pissed for you....

·
Chief Chocolate Officer
1,148 Posts
Ahhh man...that just stinks...nothin' lower than stealin' a man's toys...

There are so many opportunists among us...and it would have been the same thing if it wasn't an RR...

My wife left the garage door open one night an somebidy tried to take mine...dropped it into the car instead and ran... I never heard a thing...just found it on the ground the nxt morning.

I hope your insurance takes good care of you, but it's hard to replace the original.

Good luck...RR

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.