Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 CBR1000RR (base)
21 Posts
The video of the Japanese version unlock shows flipping a switch to enable the menu.

Is that just a map selector? Is it possible with your tune?

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
DM sent. But essentially that solution involves some external hardware that alters the ECU behavior real time.
He never released the solution outside of his own testing environment.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Kcs tune eats the road. Did full exhaust, unrestriction intake and tune at same time all of which takes bike to another league. For gas mileage, I have a hard time getting 110 miles from a tank before or after lol.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got the stage two flash, wow what a difference over stock. took a few days to get used to the new found power. much quicker throttle response from idle. had to be a little carefull taking off from lights at first. pulls like a bear after 7000 rpm, used to kinda flatten out but not now. pulls hard all the way to redline. thanks Paul its like i got a new bike. also runs so much cooler with the fans coming on sooner. very happy, glad i went with your flash.

·
Registered
2018 Honda CBR1000RR -- KCS Tune, Unrestricted, Akrapovic Ti header and Akrapovic Ti GP Slip-on.
91 Posts
I got the stage two flash, wow what a difference over stock. took a few days to get used to the new found power. much quicker throttle response from idle. had to be a little carefull taking off from lights at first. pulls like a bear after 7000 rpm, used to kinda flatten out but not now. pulls hard all the way to redline. thanks Paul its like i got a new bike. also runs so much cooler with the fans coming on sooner. very happy, glad i went with your flash.
Did you do other mods, or just the tune?

Can't wait until I get the ECU back from KCS and try it out!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts