Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I really liked my Ti Jardine slip-on for my 929 but I've seen pictures for the 1000RR and they are really crooked. I haven't heard anything about the performance for the 1000RR but they don't look good. :(

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thats beat that Jardine exits crooked on the 1000. The 600RR has a perfectly straight exit. Maybe it is something they will be working on a bit.

I must say though, Jardine makes a nice pipe, and the price is right.

·
Registered
286 Posts
For the price, $275.00, it's a good deal. The spacers on the rear mount can be swapted to make it center up better but it does come out at an angle. Basically no HP improvement according to my dyno testing. Even with dyno tuning with a PCIII it only made about 1 extra HP. Sound and weight savings alone were worth it though.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well I just installed the Jardine RT-1 slip on with aluminum cannister. Only paid $210.00 plus tax. Just something for now until I purchase the full Akrapovic system.

According to the BUTT DYNO, and a couple races with friends, I have gained something somewhere, we switched bikes, and the general consesus was the bike was faster than it was in stock form.

As for the sound, absolutely great, love the rumble at idle. Even sounds better than my 929 did with the full Akrapovic on it.

Cya

·
Registered
413 Posts
Get ready for the worst install of your life...I had a pain trying to get that thing on...maybe it was just me...but that sure was something I don't wanna be doing again...but the results are great...i love the look of the carbon fiber...it sounds better...and maybe it's just in my head but it feels a bit quicker...but then again that might be the flapper valve mod...anyways...jardine install sucks but results are good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.