Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
321 - 340 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
'18 CBR1000RR SP
773 Posts
Took it out for a 41 mile ride (before the rain returns) and it was exhilarating to:

• hear the audio of my SP
  • experience the instant response of the throttle
  • maneuver the Ducati-like weight (430 lbs) of the SC77.
It puts a grin on my face all the way home.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
The wrecked 06 is finally done with her mechanical repairs. Now its time for the drive line tires and a complete set of New Panty hose...Hope all you guy been well. winter was bad up here the old bones wouldnt let me out hence no web access till I got back into the shop, Ride safe !!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Installed a P1-X Powertip in my 2Bros M2. Not crazy with the look, but the awful hunting idle is gone and it doesn't sound like obnoxiously loud shit anymore. Huzzah and stuff.

·
Registered
2016 CBR1000RR
112 Posts
So a while back I fitted some R&G traction pads and wasn’t really feelin em so I swapped them out for these… I like em way better. These have a rubberized texture and the R&G’s was more like skateboard griptape.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
08 CBR 1000rr
30 Posts
The old girl got a new chain and sprockets today. Ended up going +2 in the rear and kept the front stock. I could definitely feel the difference accelerating on my test ride. Can’t wait to get out this weekend and let it stretch its legs a little.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
638 Posts
The old girl got a new chain and sprockets today. Ended up going +2 in the rear and kept the front stock. I could definitely feel the difference accelerating on my test ride. Can’t wait to get out this weekend and let it stretch its legs a little.
Good call on the gold chain looks great. And yeah +2 you will definitely notice. Be aware your speedo will now read a little high.

·
Registered
08 CBR 1000rr
30 Posts
Good call on the gold chain looks great. And yeah +2 you will definitely notice. Be aware your speedo will now read a little high.
Thanks, I really like the look of the gold chain. The old one was red but I think it looked kind of tacky. Yeah the Speedo is definitely off now, I plan to invest in a Speedo healer if I can find one. It’s proving hard to find one for an 08 though

321 - 340 of 381 Posts