Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
441 - 460 of 484 Posts

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Would you be kind enough to post a pic facing the buttons. Or a link to the product you installed, please?
Would be awesome to actually see it.

YOU ROCK!
These ones weren’t anything special. I got them cheap on eBay first just to see how I would like and then would consider the higher dollar ones later.
Can search “motorcycle buttons” to see them listed

Input device Game controller Gadget Cable Video game accessory

Input device Product Game controller Font Gadget

Reactions: Ces One

·
Registered
2022 CBR1000RR ABS
188 Posts
These ones weren’t anything special. I got them cheap on eBay first just to see how I would like and then would consider the higher dollar ones later.
Can search “motorcycle buttons” to see them listed

View attachment 266307

View attachment 266308
They look cool. I like em!
I’m trying to do this build a certain way.
I’m sure these ones work great.

I put some Amazon / eBay parts on my last two builds. Both dirtbikes. They mostly all worked awesome.
When I tried that on this CBR build, it didn’t work for me at all.
So I changed it up.
All authentic MotoGP / WSBK racing parts, best I can. Close as I can. Lol
Since this thing is expected to go 180 safely!
I’m not going to cut any corners…
Not to suggest you have!
All due respect
Thank you for posting those.
I didn’t even know that existed.
Much appreciated!

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
They look cool. I like em!
I’m trying to do this build a certain way.
I’m sure these ones work great.

I put some Amazon / eBay parts on my last two builds. Both dirtbikes. They mostly all worked awesome.
When I tried that on this CBR build, it didn’t work for me at all.
So I changed it up.
All authentic MotoGP / WSBK racing parts. Since this thing is expected to go 180 safely!
I’m not going to cut any corners…
Not to suggest you have!
All due respect
Thank you for posting those.
I didn’t even know that existed.
Much appreciated!
No prob, and yea I hear ya, I usually don’t even consider eBay for parts and such, but since it’s not an “important” component I figured I’d try it out before I committed to a top of the line version. I definitely don’t hold back when it comes to my ‘17 SP and ‘21 RR-R SP 🤣

·
Registered
8 Posts
Finally got around to installing some Arrow headers on my ‘07 Repsol. Definitely makes the ‘ol Jardine RT-One slip-on sound better. Now I can properly tune it with my Woolich kit as well.

View attachment 266274

View attachment 266275
Finally got around to installing some Arrow headers on my ‘07 Repsol. Definitely makes the ‘ol Jardine RT-One slip-on sound better. Now I can properly tune it with my Woolich kit as well.

View attachment 266274

View attachment 266275
where did you find these? seems every place i look, they are out of stock

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
where did you find these? seems every place i look, they are out of stock
I’ve been ordering alot of parts overseas. I got the headers from omniaracing.net they usually seem to be priced better than the US (even if I do get hit with a tariff on the inbound). They were back-ordered as well though. I ordered on 15 Aug and they didn’t come in till the other day.

·
Registered
2022 CBR1000RR ABS
188 Posts
Sleeve Cartoon Art Happy Graphics

MUAHAHAHA SMITHERS!
my evil plan is coming together…

These landed today.
I now have the complete front end.
Forks, anodized billet triple tree and billet calipers…
Bike is being dropped at the shop in the am. Already brought the parts…
It’s like Frickin Christmas
😂

Brown Material property Wood Hardwood Box

·
Registered
2022 CBR1000RR ABS
188 Posts
changed out to led bulbs View attachment 266337
What’s a difference…
That looks awesome!
⚡⚡⚡

I’ve been ordering alot of parts overseas. I got the headers from omniaracing.net they usually seem to be priced better than the US (even if I do get hit with a tariff on the inbound). They were back-ordered as well though. I ordered on 15 Aug and they didn’t come in till the other day.
Can I ask which bike you found Arrow headers for? I went to Omnia and couldn’t find any.
please post the link, if it’s easy. And allowed on here…
Thanks

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Can I ask which bike you found Arrow headers for? I went to Omnia and couldn’t find any.
please post the link, if it’s easy. And allowed on here…
Thanks
I’ve gone thru them to get the competition EVO titanium full system for my ‘17 SP and ‘21 RR-R SP and got just the headers for my ‘07 1000RR. I just do a search for the actual Arrow part # (ie the ‘07 hearers were 71336MI) to find it since their search function on the website is kinda difficult and doesn’t find if going by make/model.

·
Registered
2022 CBR1000RR ABS
188 Posts
I’ve gone thru them to get the competition EVO titanium full system for my ‘17 SP and ‘21 RR-R SP and got just the headers for my ‘07 1000RR. I just do a search for the actual Arrow part # (ie the ‘07 hearers were 71336MI) to find it since their search function on the website is kinda difficult and doesn’t find if going by make/model.
Ok will do, thanks.
I tried searching in a few diff ways.
For a long time too!
Came up with zero full systems for my bike.
Ahhh, us Italians and our HTML.

we SUCK!

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Ok will do, thanks.
I tried searching in a few diff ways.
For a long time too!
Came up with zero full systems for my bike.
Ahhh, us Italians and our HTML.

we SUCK!
So I took a look at Arrow’s website and oddly enough they drastically reduced the available systems for it 😳 All that is there now is a mid-pipe/muffler combo.
Font Parallel Rectangle Automotive exterior Auto part

So going off that they might’ve discontinued the full systems they used to make for it and explains why all I see on Omnia are the cans?
Light Product Automotive lighting Font Line

I’ll search around and see if I can find the part number of the full system when I ordered it. Maybe it’ll show there, or maybe another vendor still has one lying around.

edit
Ok found the old listing with more options. Pt# 71175CP is the system I have on my ‘17. If you just do a search for the part number you’ll hopefully find someone that still carries it:

Font Parallel Engineering Rectangle Auto part

·
Registered
2022 CBR1000RR ABS
188 Posts
So I took a look at Arrow’s website and oddly enough they drastically reduced the available systems for it 😳 All that is there now is a mid-pipe/muffler combo.
View attachment 266351

So going off that they might’ve discontinued the full systems they used to make for it and explains why all I see on Omnia are the cans?
View attachment 266352
I’ll search around and see if I can find the part number of the full system when I ordered it. Maybe it’ll show there, or maybe another vendor still has one lying around.

edit
Ok found the old listing with more options. Pt# 71175CP is the system I have on my ‘17. If you just do a search for the part number you’ll hopefully find someone that still carries it:

View attachment 266353
Awesome ! Thank you 🙏🏽

·
Registered
2022 CBR1000RR ABS
188 Posts
Got some Pro-Bolt titanium seat rail hardware that had been lost in shipping.
Was pretty surprised when a torn open and empty package arrived a few days ago. Lol
Big thanks to David for sending out a replacement, same day.
Now it’s all mounted and torqued down properly. Thanks to @JoeFedEx sending me a SC77 Service Manual! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
she’s sittin pretty
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Wheel Fuel tank Tire Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

441 - 460 of 484 Posts