Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just wanted to get an idea of why you are getting the 1000RR. What is the reason behind your purchase? Here is mine...

The reason for my purchase is that for starters, I am and have always been a HONDA fan. Second, I am tired of hearing about the GSX-R1000 being the best liter bike out there and like the idea of seeing Suzuki get a run for their money from not only Honda, but from the other two manufacturers. Third and most importantly, I am a racer and will be using the bike to race with. The bike will not see a single street mile, as I already have an '02 RC-51 for the street.

In any case, lets hear your thoughts. Thanks, and Cheers

·
Registered
315 Posts
what

i owned several bikes in my life and i have no favorites when it comes to sport bikes or anything in particular. Consumers can't go wrong with either one, be it honda, suzuki, yamaha and so on. suzuki has their flaw so does yamaha or honda....
If i like certain things it has got be what i have research on , studied, what i like as in preference and not just what people tells you. Don't get me wrong, if more people choose one thing i'm sure theres something good about it , right? Half of the consumers they want this bike because its the Shinit! why? they can't really explain. usually they will say oh its fast! Its human nature to think that the more power is the best of everything butt if your smart, you better not thing that.
I only go for the best . let me tell you too that i'm a very picky and knowledgeable consumer. Not only i read about the item but also the espect of the whole company in general! Even Kia say their cars are good, i mean yeah right?lol i always question myself the why and how!
And in the end, it boils down to what i like. half of the people talk about their bikes give their comments pretty childish and its all about ego.
I chose Honda because they aree more technologically advance, period! Yeah more power is nice but its all about balance if you wan tto win. Mass centralization does work and its a known fact.

I met this guy once and the first thing that comes out from his mouth was "your bike is slow" . I could respect teh guy if he got some legit reasons but all he could say was ohh its yamaha! The guy don't even know how to change first gear! see what i mean :) alot of board members are like that believe me and you know this! lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.