1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:( :( :( Damn i was told a G.P.R exhaustr was extreamly good ... cost a lot of bucks. does this mean there is an actual flame that comes trough cause i mean the metal is melted. i am glad it is not aluminium from the engen though! thanks for the help so far.

·
Captain Awesome
641 Posts
yes sir..i would recommend a better know product. just like Bristol said

·
Pro Member
1,512 Posts
People will tell you anything to get you to spend your money. I would demand my money back and buy a better and much higher quality exhaust.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think ill go for the yoshi then there was a full carbon fiber one for a few bucks more... damn this GPR did have a wicked sound.

·
Captain Awesome
641 Posts
Sound does not always mean the most lol...its all about product quality my friend.

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
PM Brutus.

He's selling a Yosh slip.

Good guy, too.

·
Tarmac Eater
1,768 Posts
I like it. The idea of your bike spitting red hot globules of aluminium down the road sounds cool:stirpot:

Seriously, get something decent mate, like the boys said

John

·
Registered
134 Posts
How many miles are through the pipe?

·
Tony's a Bitch
982 Posts
Refund and never buy another product from them again.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
aaaaaannnndddd.. were you running race fuel? i only ask because of the white deposits
Yo CANTER6,

I am running normal 93 octane feul ... I live in South Africa so it is a euro spec blade... I paid 8000 South African Rands for that pipe so it amounts to about $1200. for a moment I thought it was aluminium from the engine block that was stuck on the exhaust... well ill be off to the shop on monday to get a new Slip-on. ohh the bike has 9500 Kilometers on it (5904 Miles) so it is bassically new.. you think the bike might be running too lean?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts