·
Ex-Everything
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone still here?

·
Stand your ground
1,102 Posts
Not much traffic these days on this forum. Most have jumped ship due to riding bikes other than Honda. Go figure.

By the way I also ride a Cannondale. Which one are you on?

·
Ex-Everything
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scalpel SI

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'm here. :)

I have not been for quite a while. I have bought 7 vehicles (5 cars, 2 motorcycles) since I bought my 08' 1000RR.

The CBR stayed parked for a couple of years but I'm starting to get into the habit of daily'ing it again.

I have been checking in on the .net every now and then over the past month or so. I post stuff and no responses so...

I think saiyan66 summed it up.

I have been riding my KTM 500 lately :laugh2: Well... That and my CBR... 0:)

·
Stand your ground
1,102 Posts
Scalpel SI
Nice bike and makes total sense now that I see you are in TX. I'm riding a 2015 Jekyll Carbon Team since we have a few more mountains out here.

·
Ex-Everything
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice bike and makes total sense now that I see you are in TX. I'm riding a 2015 Jekyll Carbon Team since we have a few more mountains out here.
When I was in So Cal. I rode a jekyll and a Giant VT1. Laguna Coast was my spot of choice. Brutal climbs, but worth it. We actually have mountain riding here, and a couple places with lifts. Arkansas is just a few hours away and AMAZING.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I lurk a lot on here now days. I recently switched to third shift at work, so I have not been as active over the past several months. I still jump on about every two or three days. But traffic here has slowed quite bit.
I suspected everyone was just out ridding.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Still here. Yes there has been few traffic here, but still great people on this site. Aloha from Hawaii, but travel between here and Florida for work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts