·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IronNutz said:
What's with the extra spring? Couldn't you order it with the correct rate installed?

Testing my friend. First & foremost I will need the heavier spring when I install the HRC linkage, but I want to do my mods in steps so I am trying just the shock itself first. Second since I have a spring changing tool I don't mind swapping them out when I need to.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pearl what can't you believe,the part about shit canning the hesd. Every amature racer I've talked too says it has to go. I don't have enough time on mine to make that decision yet. I hope I can get used to it though saves me 400 dollars. It does get stiff though when ham fisting out of a corner.

·
Premium Member
8,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry guys, some parts are installed many are not, but I have not had enough testing time with each component to accurately comment on them yet. I have to do these things in small steps otherwise too many changes at once will not let me discern where my benefits or problems are coming from.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.