Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased something from someone on here, whos shall remain nameless until I figure out what is going on. He was paid ($120) approx a month ago. He "said" he tried to ship a gas tank and the post office sent it back because it smelled like gas--so he recleaned it and sent it 4/14--Its 4/23 now, he hasnt responded to PMs requesting a tracking #. He IS a better known member here--but I just dont get it. I ship and send atracking number 2-24hrs after receiving payment. A month later a stupid sob story and no tracking #.

I already have a backup tank from another person that I trust and many of you have had sucessful dealings with for the same price. Right now I would prefer my $$$ back cuz I am really tired of his lame ass correspondence.

What do you guys think??I will reveal the seller after I get further clarity on it

·
Ultra Premium Member
825 Posts
I'd already be pissed I think you are in the right.

Sounds like the last time I used eGay and got ripped off. Hope that's not the case for you.

·
08 Winning Red
1,093 Posts
Check when this person last logged in just to be sure he's had the chance to see the latest pm's before u go blasting him. I hope u don't get burned. G/L

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check when this person last logged in just to be sure he's had the chance to see the latest pm's before u go blasting him. I hope u don't get burned. G/L
Day after he sent me the last PM

You know--I sent him the $$ a month ago--I really dont expect to have to track him down--thats what really pisses me off. If I take $$$, I feel obligated to deliver what I promised ASAP--end of story, giving a tracking # aint rocket science. If that means check PMs--I do

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
Set him on fire. Murder kill stab beat. get drunk and naked first though, it is the only way to go a murdering.

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
And what was the outcome?

Some of us have lives' you know, not 19k posts. :thefinger:
lmao...

I read the other thread about this a while back, couldnt find it again when i tried looking for it...was a pretty shitty thing IMO. the "other guy" had pretty lame excuses and didnt seem to be trying at all to get the tank shipped out. last i read was they were arguing and the guy said he would ship it out but had not yet...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts