Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas? I've been looking on ebay and can't find anything. Maybe there are some other ones that are compatible for 2008-2011 models?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help, with the part code found it on ebay :) Thank you.
Another question in addition to this, has anyone bought an aftermarket seat like this? https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07XRMY6GV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It ended up not fitting on my bike, it feels the main back middle extrusion/clip thing is too thick compared to the OEM one, and just doesn't slot in at all. I have 4 little black tabs that go on the plastic right under the seat, so I will try to remove them and see what happens.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to Honda - has anyone found a more comfortable back seat? I'm on a 2017 cbr1k. We're looking at getting a body strap that I have to wear, very excited about this... but I'm hoping if I can sit her pegs a little lower toward the pipe and get a more squishy backseat. I could rig a removeable backrest for her, but don't want to have to cut around the fairings/weld anything. Esp since I only just got the bike. (dealer overstock ftw)
I'm planning to cowl the stock seat, but when my gf rides she complains about the sit. I used to have a Buell which wasn't much better but she says there's a noticeable difference.

Thanks

·
Hook 'em!
2,466 Posts
New to Honda - has anyone found a more comfortable back seat? I'm on a 2017 cbr1k. We're looking at getting a body strap that I have to wear, very excited about this... but I'm hoping if I can sit her pegs a little lower toward the pipe and get a more squishy backseat. I could rig a removeable backrest for her, but don't want to have to cut around the fairings/weld anything. Esp since I only just got the bike. (dealer overstock ftw)
I'm planning to cowl the stock seat, but when my gf rides she complains about the sit. I used to have a Buell which wasn't much better but she says there's a noticeable difference.

Thanks
https://www.corbin.com/honda/h10rr17fr.shtml

1 - 8 of 8 Posts