1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sprung
1,001 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
There are 2 cats, side by side, under the rearsets, 4-2-cats-1

And I beleive ALL models are the same now. It was in an article (can't remember what mag) where it was stated that all mfrs. are producing 1 model for the u.s. that all meet Cali emmisions. I believe it said something about mandatory by model year 2005.

·
Sprung
1,001 Posts
SkinDragger said:
There are 2 cats, side by side, under the rearsets, 4-2-cats-1

And I beleive ALL models are the same now. It was in an article (can't remember what mag) where it was stated that all mfrs. are producing 1 model for the u.s. that all meet Cali emmisions. I believe it said something about mandatory by model year 2005.
Okay, now you change your story?!? What the hell was the thing you were pointing out a couple days ago to me???? Or am I AFU?

·
Registered
240 Posts
The friggin cats doofus! Theres 2 side by side. right where I pointed at.

I was also pointing at the EXUP valve, maybe thats what yer thinking about greg. Thats the valve with the 2 cables that run over to the servo. Thats in the Single pipe after the 2 into 1 split, but before the muffler. The cats are after the 4-2 but before the 2-1 split.

·
Sprung
1,001 Posts
Ahhh, crap. We were only looking from one side and I only remember seeing one. Now that I go to the garage and look, you're right. My bad. See, I didn't ride around for a week without my lowers :) and get to look at all the cool parts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
my boyz at Sport Cycle Center took care of me, cost was:
one Ohlins shock
Hindle pipe
PC II
Corbin seat
and ALOT of body work for a 929...

·
Registered
34 Posts
John, you need to reset your clock.
And where the heck can I change the number of posts per page?
this 10 post per page crap is pissin me off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.