Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering a full exhaust for my 2018 SC77.

Headers, no catalytic converter and muffler.

I'd like to go full Titanium to save weight also.

So which exhaust setup makes the most rwhp tuned?

Only other mods I plan to do along with the exhaust are remove those ram air restrictions and remove the throttle limitations (tune) so that it's actually giving me the throttle I command.

Please post dyno videos, dyno graph pictures and any other info you have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wondering, but does anyone make a Ti cat delete pipe that can work with the Akrapovic S-H10SO18-CBT GP-Style Slip-On Line Exhaust Titanium Muffler and stock header?

·
Hook 'em!
2017 CBR1000S1
3,079 Posts
Just wondering, but does anyone make a Ti cat delete pipe that can work with the Akrapovic S-H10SO18-CBT GP-Style Slip-On Line Exhaust Titanium Muffler and stock header?
Contact Akrapovic

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So this combo will make the most power and most weight savings, right?

By my math from their website it's:

Ti Header with Ti GP slip on muffler = 6.6hp 8.8tq -4.2 lbs

vs

EVO full Ti at 4.9hp 6.8tq -3.0lbs.

·
Hook 'em!
2017 CBR1000S1
3,079 Posts
So this combo will make the most power and most weight savings, right?

By my math from their website it's:

Ti Header with Ti GP slip on muffler = 6.6hp 8.8tq -4.2 lbs

vs

EVO full Ti at 4.9hp 6.8tq -3.0lbs.
So the improved HP number on the Slip-On Line (Titanium) S-H10SO18-CBT is vs. OEM exhaust. With the full system you're probably looking at around +6.5 HP improvement.
You'll need a tune to prevent engine damage.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the improved HP number on the Slip-On Line (Titanium) S-H10SO18-CBT is vs. OEM exhaust. With the full system you're probably looking at around +6.5 HP improvement.
You'll need a tune to prevent engine damage.
I wonder how loud it will be with the GP slip with no cat?

Any video out there of it on a catless bike?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine is a 2019 Sc77 with K&N air filter and a titanium yoshi slip on pipe ,
made 183.6hp then after tuning got up to 192.6hp at the wheel. Was tuned by a Ozzy Ducati Superbike team and they expected low 180s after tuning but it ripped out big numbers straight away

·
Hook 'em!
2017 CBR1000S1
3,079 Posts
I wonder how loud it will be with the GP slip with no cat?

Any video out there of it on a catless bike?
You can't go wrong with Akrapovič. Place your order and post a video.

·
Premium Member
4,964 Posts
Check with LDH.
I know he can still get Arata full systems for some bikes. They made the best, even better than Akra. Not sure if they make it for new 1k’s. Japan’s finest.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Check with LDH.
I know he can still get Arata full systems for some bikes. They made the best, even better than Akra. Not sure if they make it for new 1k’s. Japan’s finest.
Arata does a full and slip on system for this bike... seen a few different versions... Problem is they suck for service, and answering questions and most things are built to order.. I planned on a Arata system, sent them picture of the exhaust i had seen of theirs on the same bike, but could not get a straight answer from them if that is what they would send, and no pictures from them to confirm the exhaust. From what i was told, Arata is now owned by some South African Guy, and he is working to get them back to be what they once were.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts