Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just currious, how many people on here spend all thier money on their bike and drive a crap vehicle.......what doooo you drive???

I myself have a '92 s-10 4cyl 5spd that i paid a whopping 1000 bills for...hahaha:th_SmlyROFL:

·
Registered
575 Posts
just currious, how many people on here spend all thier money on their bike and drive a crap vehicle.......what doooo you drive???

I myself have a '92 s-10 4cyl 5spd that i paid a whopping 1000 bills for...hahaha:th_SmlyROFL:
HAHA, i got u beat. An '88 Ford Ranger I paid only $300 for off of craigslist. It was all stock when I got it, this is it now, yes those are 20" wheels on a gen II ranger lowered 3"/4" and the paint is a silver metal flake black. On the interior i got rid of the bench seat and put two bucket seats in it, painted the faux wood grain console black with red accents, and painted the red trim around the interior black, put in a Kenwood head unit, new speakers in the dash and fab'd some to fit in the doors...

Attachments

·
carbonated
984 Posts
had a 1997 eclipse gs for a daily driver (and my avenger race car) but both are now gone and I only have the bike for the time being... my girl has a 06 GTI that I can stomp around in if I need a car though.

def. in the market for a junk daily driver... probably something like a small pickup.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had a Volkswagen GTI and sold it. Now i'm driving a 08 Toyota Avanza 1.5 - allot cheaper to maintain. Not very fast but hey, i have my balck and red baby. :cool:

·
Registered
274 Posts

:th_salute:

I haven't put a dime in a car since 2004 when I bought a new Civic and don't plan to, the last payment is in August, and will put that payment towards a new bike or two. Honestly been thinking about a cheap truck though.

·
Registered
381 Posts
1982 Kawasaki AR80. Oh yeah, that takes all my work mileage.

·
Bald-headed stepchild
841 Posts
pfft....76 GMC long bed pick up, its a 'hooptie' lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm not much for cars either, my bad weather driver is an 05 Honda Element. Not junk but not anything to write home about. I've only put 39k on it from the day I drove it off the lot so I have years before it will need to be replaced.

·
Back in business
985 Posts
I'm not much for cars either, my bad weather driver is an 05 Honda Element. Not junk but not anything to write home about. I've only put 39k on it from the day I drove it off the lot so I have years before it will need to be replaced.
39K junker?? My nice car was $6,600 about 5 years ago! I have three cars over 100k miles all less than $2,000. I once bought 2 cars for $200, but those cars became part of a demo derby. I had a free car that I drove this winter too.

·
Registered
120 Posts
39K junker?? My nice car was $6,600 about 5 years ago! I have three cars over 100k miles all less than $2,000. I once bought 2 cars for $200, but those cars became part of a demo derby. I had a free car that I drove this winter too.
I never said junker! only that it's not super exciting

Back in the day I drove hand-me-down Ford Aerostar company vans from my dad that all had 125k+
those would really fit the bill

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
age is immaterial
how many of y'all are in the 200k+ odometer club ?
yeah miles are where its at....I would be nearing 200k but my speedo/odometer stopped working about a year and a half ago.......( I just coast with traffic)

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
1983 Buick Park Avenue Electra, velour interior and all, with 330,000+ miles and paid 250 for it..... actaully free but that was the cost of getting it here... Oh and it is the same age as the Girlfriend... ahahaha

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
I have a POS 07 Tundra Crewmax 5.7

Has 40k on the clock and we paid damn near 40 for it. :(

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

man im glad I dont drive a piece of junk like that!:doy:

·
Bald-headed stepchild
841 Posts

gawd how do ya manage with a heap like that dude? ya need to sell that junker and get ya a nice new 77 grand prix

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
lol

ya'll r funny

actually I love my Tundra. It's a beast of a truck. Hella room. Gets shit for gas mileage. Best of all it's super comfy

·
blah
4,338 Posts
91 s10 4.3l i bought for 800 bucks
pea green/white two tone.. with a blue hood... and red bumper valance..lol
yes i spend more money on my bike than my truck

and going to roll the 200k mark beofre my Trip to jennings and back is completed.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts