Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
mcobb533,
I think that will be about right. If you look at the traditonal price of 1000s, that is pretty much right on point.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I've got the 600RR now. I went ahead and told my local dealer to put my name on the first one today. He said that the first allocation/order was suppose to be next week, but the Honda rep called and said it would be later, there was a delay of some sort.

I don't know if this will affect the release date of the bike, I would think that it would.

I told him to order me a black one. My 600RR is Red.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I saw on a show about the International Motorcycle Show yesterday on "Spike" that the MSRP is $10,999.

·
crotch rocket
589 Posts
Re: 1000RR prices

SexfreakR6 said:
GB7 said:
My local dealers haven't gotten an official price yet. Chicago Cycle Center is already advertising "Was $10,895 Sale $9495." I called, & their out the door price is $10,300.
Is that 10300 instate , outstate or both OTD? wait ..we are talking about RR, no!? yes?!

That is for the 1000RR. Price including assembly, shipping, etc.; not including tax, title, or license.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Got my deposit in last October when I first heard the official word from Honda. :bounce: Supposedly, I am to receive mine the week after Daytona. :roll: We'll see if that is the case. I have already ordered the bodywork and am looking at all of the goodies to get the thing ready for the race season. :D

I hope to have it ready for the first race of the year here in the Pacific Northwest wich is in April 2nd.

Can't wait! Cheers!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dealer called me today..........they want $4000 plus my 03 ZX12r :evil:

NOT!!!!!

Trade in out of the Question. I guess I'm going to have to try and sell outright.

I hate the thought of someone coming to look at it and want to do a test drive.

·
Registered
336 Posts
hay all,
new to this site 1st post, I got my deposit down in early November. I had just sold my 929RR Erion and went the next day had droped down 500$ on the deposit. :D

Reactions: AWay780
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.