Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A slight varience in color. I knew ahead of time, this would happen, it would be close to impossible to match unless the paint comes from the same dye lots. In other words, the whole bike would have to be painted at once.

But unless yer looking for it, you really can't tell. The camera makes it out to be more than it really is.

gRReg, I'll be riding it out to Two Wheel Tuesday tonight, you can get a better look at it then. I'll be there prolly around 6:30 out front at the valet station. There is m/c parking there.

·
Sprung
1,001 Posts
I have to go to work after TWT tonight. I may ride just because I'm Jones'n for one. Gotta limit my drinks to 2 however. Gonna be a cooooold ride home tomorrow morning. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

·
Registered
356 Posts
Looks so much better then the Grey. Ok I am going to do it. How much did you pay? You won't be pissed if I copy? I'm leaving on my wings though.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Looks good! Damn, now I want to see it with the wings on though... Hey, could you go throw em' back on for me? :wink:

BTW, what did you do with the front signals, and well the rears for that matter? I don't see any indicators. Naughty naughty!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.