Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a part number from partsunlimited.com for the Yoshi RS-5 slip-on, its 1811-0143.

What's the word on these pipes? I know they can make a nice pipe for suzuki's but how are they for Honda's?? Anyone heard or seen one for the 600RR?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I just talked to the guys at Yosh yesterday and they said about 3 weeks til they send out the first 1000rr slipons and full systems. The next batch wont follow on the heels of the first so they said expect another wait if you dont get one in the first batch. They gave me some part #`s, they are different than the partsunlimited #`s, no suprise really.

·
Registered
688 Posts
no carbon just stainless and Ti

im waiting for the slip on
i was going to do the full sys in Ti but i figured i just want the slip on only

and yeah the Yoshi sound sweet and looks way better then anything out there so far I M O

·
Registered
151 Posts
the best prices I have found so far are at imotorcyclestore.com.......thay have Yosh, 2 Bro's and Jardine.....Yosh slip-on's start at under $300.........they sell everything cheaper....I bought a Shoei X-11 for $389 when everyone else had them for $450 or more.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.