Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the horrible advice and evil aura that lurks on this web site you have all forced me to place a deposit on Silver/Black 2004 CBR1000RR today!

$11,000 OTD with tax. That included plates, reg, tax (8.75% here)

Why did you make me do it? Heck I gotta blame someone :twisted:

Expected delivery is 1-2 weeks.

Cheers!
K1

·
Serial Killer
2,058 Posts
Good stuff; although I had a chance to finally see a silver/black 1000rr at the dealer today. I'm glad I went with black (we all know its the sexier/faster of the bunch)

·
I'm slower then you
1,394 Posts
quick said:
Wait a minute. Everyone knows that the red one is faster.
Yes it is.

And I was also forced against my will to get a Red one. My wife gave me no choice...

"Honey, I was thinking of the 600RR, and the 636 is pretty nice too."

"No, you are getting the 1000RR, and I hope you like it in red." :roll:

Damn women, always have to get thier way. Of course, she almost forced me into a ZX-12R. Damn, that would have sucked too.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Karaya One said:
Due to the horrible advice and evil aura that lurks on this web site you have all forced me to place a deposit on Silver/Black 2004 CBR1000RR today!

$11,000 OTD with tax. That included plates, reg, tax (8.75% here)

Why did you make me do it? Heck I gotta blame someone :twisted:

Expected delivery is 1-2 weeks.

Cheers!
K1
Welcome to the horrible arena of the wasting disease.
You're going to waste time riding that bike all over hell and gone, going to waste time polishing it so it looks extra purdy. Waste time explaining to people how much better a bike it is then the've ever touched. Waste time telling people, "No, you cant ride it, its mine."

·
Registered
387 Posts
Walked into Callaway motorsports in Rverside last Wednesday at about 4:00pm. Rode out an hour later on a new black 1000rr. Bombed La Tuna and Bouquet Canyons on Sunday. Did 150m mph(8000-9000 on tach) , No problem. Bike still had plenty of revs left. Geez! this power is corruptive!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.