Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, check out my build. Follow along!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></ifr

Attachments

·
SuperMod
837 Posts
Nice videos.
What is your system for making sure you can put it back together? all the screws, wires etc.?

Also, what do you think your cost will be in parts? that's a lot of new parts to get.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice videos.
What is your system for making sure you can put it back together? all the screws, wires etc.?

Also, what do you think your cost will be in parts? that's a lot of new parts to get.
Thanks. Um, I don't really have a system. I bagged & tagged all the hardware. I've built a few bikes before, once you learn how they go together and what the components and systems are it comes to you. If I get stuck I look at pictures I've taken or the service manual.
The wiring is pretty easy too, there's no 2 connectors the same except for injectors and spark plugs, but they are lined up in a row.

Cost wise I've made a spreadsheet while I was bored at work to keep track of all I needed to buy.
I think I've paid for everything I need now and I'm at about $9100 cad

·
Stand your ground
1,199 Posts
Looking good man! Keep it up and I can't wait to see what the finished project looks like.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Thanks. Um, I don't really have a system. I bagged & tagged all the hardware. I've built a few bikes before, once you learn how they go together and what the components and systems are it comes to you. If I get stuck I look at pictures I've taken or the service manual.
The wiring is pretty easy too, there's no 2 connectors the same except for injectors and spark plugs, but they are lined up in a row.

Cost wise I've made a spreadsheet while I was bored at work to keep track of all I needed to buy.
I think I've paid for everything I need now and I'm at about $9100 cad
When it's all done, that's the part you're gonna regret, knowing how much it cost. I did a tabulation after I completed my 2 rebuilds. Let's just say I had to confess the figure to my wife during marriage counseling. I'm glad she took me back anyhow.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts